1. Create card base; Stamp Wine Label onto base using VersaMark ink.
2. Stamp Grape Label onto X-Press It Blending Card using Tuxedo Black ink; Color with Copics.
3. Sponge Antique Linen ink onto panel; Spritz with coffee; Distress edges.
4. Create wine stain by using Copic refill ink and the bottom of a glass.
5. Adhere panel to mat (which is also spritzed with coffee and distressed).
6. Swipe corners with VersaMark ink; Sprinkle with Aged Gold Embossing Enamel; Heat set.
7. While enamel is still hot, press Wine Label stamp into it.
8. Wrap corners with twine; Adhere to card base.