1. Apply metallic silver ink to Dandelion Wish stamps and stamp then on an old sheet of book paper. Also, stamp one of the Dandelions onto a sheet of black card stock and set it aside to dry.
2. Apply a light coat of gesso over the book paper and then re stamp the Dandelion Wish stamps again using Hydrangea Blue ink!
3. Apply a light messy coat of gesso to your card stock and let it dry.
4. Then glue on your book papers using a gel medium or Ranger's Glue n Seal.
5. Adhere a small piece of patterned paper or a paper die cut (like the sewing pattern paper on my layout) to your card stock, then lay a transparency frame on top of that.
6. Place a Manila tag underneath the left hand side of the transparency and then staple the transparency to the page.
7. Place pop dots or cardboard behind your photo to help add dimension, then adhere your photo on top of the transparency.
8. Cut out the dandelion you stamped earlier onto black cardstock, and place it along the left hand side of your photo.
9. Apply Hydrangea Blue ink to one of the Friendship stamps and press it onto your page above your photo.
10. Now dress up your layout by adding, stickers, staples, & journaling.
11. Run the metallic ink pad around the edges of your card stock to give it a framed effect.
12. Last but not least, drop tiny dots of the metallic ink onto your page directly from the re-inker bottle. Then drop small Bronzed Mica Fragments into the metallic ink droplets.(Note: This is the first time I tried this technique and while the end result of the silver droplets add an interesting artistic effect, they take a few days to dry completely.)