Before you begin on the card, add a few drops of olive green, or desired color ink, into a small plastic zip bag. Add Taupe Color Fragments and close bag. Shake to distribute ink. Add more color for darker colored fragments. Open bag and let air dry. The color fragments will clump together if they become too wet. To separate them gently roll them between your fingers or use tweezers.
1. Wrap and knot ribbon around pattern paper.
2. Stamp and color Alice image on a piece of watercolor paper using water-based ink and color with alcohol markers. Mask image's feet and stamp the checker floor and color with markers. Stamp the sentiment on another small torn piece of watercolor paper. Spritz both pieces of paper with squirt bottle filled with instant coffee and water mixture. Dry with a heat gun.
3. Add embossing enamels to both sides of the Alice image by sprinkling lightly and heat set from the back of the paper.
4. Stamp Ace of Heart stamp to the top corner of the image. Glue image down onto pattern paper. Add a small piece of masking tape near the ribbon knot.
5. Pierce stitching holes and stitch with embroidery thread.
6. Glue sentiment on to card.
7. Sprinkle Shabby White enamel at Alice's feet and onto the sentiment. Add color fragments. Heat set from the back of the paper. Repeat at the top of the card near the ribbon knot and covering the top of the masking tape.