1. Cut chipboard 2-5/8 X 8-1/4".
2. Cut 2 pieces of Pear cardstock (one for front and one for back).
3. Adhere both pieces to the chipboard using Zip Dry glue.
4. Sponge Bundled Sage ink around edges of book mark.
5. Diecut Labels 21 from the Butter cardstock.
6. Score diecut in half and apply to top of book mark.
7. Using Crop-A-Dile, punch through all layers and then install eyelet.
8. Stamp Cattus image onto the white cardstock using the Sage ink.
9. Apply rub-ons onto Butter colored cardstock
10. Using sticky tape, add tape around all edges of sentiment and sprinkle glitter onto tape and rub in with finger to burnish.
11. Layer on the Mustard Ric Rac, patterned paper and scraps to the lower section of bookmark.
12. Finish project by adding ribbon through the eyelet.