1. Dissolve coffee with hot water in spray bottle. Spritz lined paper and file cards. Add granules to damp paper. Allow to dry. Spritz backs of file cards. Allow to dry.
2. Stamp papers in black on white lined paper. Trim. Stamp additional papers, messages and icons in brown and black inside and out.
3. Stamp Typewriter in VersaMarkTM ink on file card and emboss in Black.
Heat from underneath to retain chunky granules.
4. Glue paper cut out to card above typewriter. Hold with clip tool. Sprinkle white & gold. Add Shaved Ice and glitters. Brush granules away from message areas. Heat from underneath to melt.
5. Score vertical fold line on front of card for easy open.
6. Punch 4 small manila circles to reinforce holes and secure brads.