Textured paper - 11 x 4.25 scored and folded in half, plus scrap for vest cut outs.
craft paper - 5.5 x 4.25
1. Stamp border along right side of craft panel with VersaMark Ink. Coat with Aged Copper Embossing Powder. Tap off excess and heat to set.
2. Trim around embossed image on right side of panel only.
3. Stamp Shirtwaist with brown ink on same panel and also extra scrap of textured paper. Trim out vests on textured paper and set aside.
4. Stamp shirtwaist on far left with VersaMark Ink on textured paper. Coat with Aged Copper Embossing Powder. Tap off excess and heat to set. Trim out.
5. Adhere matching trimmed out shirtwaist to embossed shirtwaist with glue.
6. Adhere other three trimmed out shirtwaists to craft panel over stamped image with glue.
7. Adhere craft panel to card front.
8. Apply dimensional foam adhesive to back of embossed shirtwaist. Remove backing and place directly over matching brown stamped shirtwaist on craft panel.
9. Embellish with ribbon.