FRANTAGE Plume Portrait by Taylor Usry
Cling Plume Portrait
Card stock: Bazzill Saltillo, Cream/Mohawk
Graphics 45-My Beloved
Ink: Toffee- VersaFine; Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy-Ranger
Lace Tape: Fabric Tape (Love My Tapes)
Wooden Circle, DIY Bangles
Acrylic Paint: Cream by Apple Barrel
- Cut Saltillo card stock to make card base.
- Cut Kraft card stock and large panel of patterned paper to desired size; adhere together.
- Trim small panel of patterned paper and card stock for mat; stamp text image from Corset Ladies set as desired using VersaFine Toffee Ink; adhere together.
- Cut cream card stock for focal image panel, and Salitillo mat (slightly larger); stamp Plume Portrait image using Toffee ink; add Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy Ink to edges of cream panel with a sponge; adhere pieces together.
- Cut another piece of cream card stock and Saltillo mat (slightly larger); stamp dress form image using Toffee Ink; add Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy Inks to edges with a sponge; adhere pieces together, add small tag of fabric tape if desired.
- Paint wooden disc with acrylic paint, set aside to dry.
- Stamp image of lady and wings on cream card stock; fussy cut, adhere together; adhere to painted disc when dry.
- Apply Brushed Corduroy ink to lace tape until desired color is reached.
- Adhere all pieces to card base.