1. Stamp music score using brown ink on white cardstock. Repeat until covered.
2. Stamp Holly Hock using Brown ink over music background.
3. Color holly hocks using waterbrush and glimmer mist.
4. Sponge edges and background with brown dye ink.
5. Sponge edges with versamark and heat with aged gold embossing enamel.
6. Ink timepiece with versamark. Heat with aged gold embossing enamel. Repeat.
7. Stamp potratit on white cardstock. Color with watercolor pencils and paint with waterbrush.
8. Ink up music stamp with versamark. Heat up frame until embossing enamel is liquid. Stamp with music score. Let sit until cool. Repeat until frame is covered with embossing.
9. Stamp tag using brown ink. Stamp sentiment inside of tag. Cut out. Sponge edges of tag with brown dye ink.
10. Trace shape of time piece of lady and cut out and attach to frame.
11. Assemble card. Accent with baubles, lace and tulle.