1. Paint board with white acrylic paint. Add a mix of lavender, Green, and blue acrylic paint.
2. Lay circle stencil across surface and apply dimensional effect over stencil. Scrape off excess. Repeat as desired.
3. Stamp all images onto tissue paper using black archival ink. Apply images to canvas using decoupage on reverse side and to seal onto surface.
4. Paint around images using white acrylic paint. Highlight around image using blue watercolor marker.
5. Add details and highlights to images using white gel pen.
6. Attach eye hooks to top of hanging and attach chain with jump rings.