1. Mix instant coffee in spray bottle with a little water to create coffee stain spritz.
2. Spritz Kraft paper generously with coffee and let dry. Dab excess with paper towel.
3. Stamp filigree stamp in Creamy Brown across top of Kraft paper (4 3/4").
4. Stamp full tulip and stem in black ink near top of Kraft paper, leaving room at bottom for the message and the filigree design again- embossed at the bottom.
5. Color tulip with white and brown colored pencils.
6. Stamp message under tulip with Chestnut Roan.
7. Emboss filigree design with Aged Silver Embossing Enamel.
8. Mount Kraft paper with image onto black card stock.
9. Punch a hole near the top and thread ribbons through so that they hang gracefully to the side.