1. Dissolve coffee with hot water in spray bottle. Spritz pink cardstock. Add granules to damp paper. Allow to dry.
2. Stamp Blossoms in rose coral on background of pink card. Stamp Blossoms on extra pink paper in VersaMarkTM ink. Dust with Mahoghany and heat to emboss. Cut out to create 2 clusters.
3. Free download of card diagram can be downloaded at www.stampendous.com. Cut, score and fold card.
4. Stamp Rose Corset in VersaMarkTM ink on card front. Dust with black top and bottom and Gold in the midsection. Heat emboss from underneath to retain chunky granules.
5. Glue blossom clusters to card.
6. Use VersaMarkTM ink along bottom edge of card. Hold with clip tool. Dust with Gold embossing enamel. Add Shaved Ice and glitters. Heat from underneath to melt.
Repeat over blossoms.
7. Use craft knife to cut under roses at waistline. Tuck netting under roses, drape around card and secure other end with embellishment.
8. Click on Pdf icon below for a downloadable tmplate to make this folding card's base.