Card size is 5" x 7"
1. Stamp horse three times on white cardstock using black ink.
2. Watercolor with pencils and aqua brush.
3. Distress edges of the images with brown dye ink.
4. Cut out and mount on brown cardstock.
5. Stamp background and distress with brown ink and glimmer mist chalkboard ink.
6. Add rings by smearing dye ink onto a craft mat. Spritz with water. Take a top off one of the embossing powders and swish in the wet ink. This will ink up the rim of the top and you can then stamp it onto your background.
7. Layer images add ribbon and twine.