1. Cut and score card base (8 1/2" x 5 1/2").
2. Cut Cool Mint mat slightly smaller and using distressing tool, distress all edges.
3. Cut strips of pattern paper and attached to cool mint layer using zig zag stitch on Sew Mini (Janome).
4. Sponge on Old Papers Distress Ink on patterned paper.
5. Die cut the Eyelet Pendant from the Cool Mint card stock and ink edges with Old Paper Distress Ink .
6. Stamp dress form image onto white card stock using Versamark embossing ink.
7. Sprinkle on Aged Aqua Embossing Enamel and heat.
8. Die cut stamped image using long classic rectangle die.
9. While die is still on image, sponge on Scattered Straw in around edges of die, using the die as a mask.
10. Attach pearl flourish to card base.
11. Add lace trim around bottom of card - tie in knot.
12. Adhere doilies on opposite corners of focal image.
13. Attach flower on top of the knot created from the lace trim.
14. Attach Sage and Chiffon Color fragments around bottom of rose using white craft glue.