Card Measurements: 6" x 6"
1. Create a 6" x 6" card base by folding a 6" by 12" piece of Razzleberry card stock in half.
2. Cut a 6" x 6" panel of Cream card stock, and a Cream panel for the rabbit card, "Sorry I'm Late" and use scraps for the playing cards and watch.
3. Cut black "frames" for the "Alice", "Rabbit" and "Late" panel.
4. Spritz all the Cream panels and scraps generously with coffee solution, and sprinkle bits of dry instant coffee randomly while panels are wet, and let the coffee soak in and spread, creating the mottled look you see in the sample. Let them dry.
5. Stamp the checkered floor on the Alice panel with Versamark Ink and emboss with Shabby White.
6. Stamp Alice with Versamark, and emboss with Aged Black.
7. Emboss the message, playing cards, and watch with Aged Black.
8. Distress all edges with Walnut Stain.
9. Mount Alice and message on black frames.
10. Stamp Rabbit with Shabby White, and "A" with Aged Black. Mount to black frame.
11. "Fran•táge" the 6 inch square by sprinkling Aged Taupe and aged black randomly over panel, and heat from underneath to prevent powder from blowing away. Stamp letter "A" and emboss with Aged Taupe.
12. Adhere 6" panel to card base and tie burgundy twill ribbon in a knot at the right edge of the card.
13. Stamp, emboss and cut out watch and playing cards using Aged Black.
14. Assemble rest of pieces onto the card.