1. Paint surface with white acrylic paint. Let dry and repeat.
2. Stamp Bathing beauty using black ink on white cardstock. Color face and hands using watercolor pencils and water brush. Cut out.
3. Stamp Bathing Beauty on Pattern Paper. Cut out hat and outfit. Sponge edges with brown dye ink. Attach to other bathing beauty.
4. Stamp mermaid with shells using black ink on white cardstock. Repeat three times. Color shells with watercolor pencils and water brush. Cut out shells.
5. Cover colored shells using VersaMark watermark ink and heat emboss using clear embossing powder.
6. Rip scrap copy paper to create mask.
7. Lay mask onto white background. Sponge on brown dye ink over bottom half of painted background.
8. Lay other piece of scrap cardstock over sponged brown dye ink area to protect. Lay straight edge along middle to mask top half of white background. Sponge blue dye ink between masks.
9. Flip straight edge to protect blue and brown area. Sponge sky using yellow and orange dye inks.
10. Punch circle from cardstock. Use the cardstock with circle opening as a mask and lay over sky. Mask blue area with straight edge of white cardstock. Sponge with orange in circle opening.
11. Using sea sponge dab on VersaMark watermark ink pad. Sponge onto the brown dye ink. Repeat. Sprinkle Taupe Aged Embossing Enamel over surface and shake off excess. Heat embossing powder. Sponge edges of frame with VersaMark. Heat emboss using Taupe Embossing Enamel.
12. Using sea sponge dab into VersaMark ink sponge onto blue dye ink. Sprinkle with white embossing powder and heat with heat gun.
13. Stamp sentiment using black ink along skyline.
14. Sponge VersaMark on fish net. Heat emboss using aged gold embossing enamel.
15. Sponge starfish using VersaMark ink. Heat emboss using aged gold embossing enamel.
16. Attach pieces to background.