1. Stamp Alice from Wonderland set and color with Copic Markers (B21,24,27; E0000,000,00, Y21,26; YG61,63; C0,1) then cut out and set aside.
2. Stamp birthday sentiment from Wonderland set with pale blue ink on scrap of white cardstock and cut with Dog Tag punch from EK Success. Punch hole at top and tie blue silk May Arts ribbon through and into a bow.
3. Fold a 5.5" x 11"piece of pale ble cardstock in half. Cut out center with a Nesting Circle die. Cut out a slightly darker blue (start with a piece 5x 5")circle with same die) Cut a larger circle so that you have a circle frame.
4. Cut a white piece of cardstock with a circle Doily die- Cheery Lynn Designs.
5. Stamp smaller elements from Wonderland set in blue ink on blue card base. Layer white doily onto med blue and adhere, then adhere to blue base.
6. Adhere Alice to lower right side of card and tag to upper left side. Add Steel Blue Glass Glitter randomly around frame with a wet adhesive.
7. Cut a 5" x 5" piece of navy cardstock. Adhere to center of inside of card. Position large sentiment from Birthday Assortment in center of opening, then open card and stamp in Versamark ink. Add White Detail Embossing Powder and heat.