BIRTHDAY Wonderland by Lynn Mercurio
Wonderland Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
Bazzill Mauve Ice and Razzelberry Dark
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Spun Sugar and ColorBox Light Grey
Zva Creative Flowers
Metal embellishments from stash
Grand Labels 4 Die (Spellbinders)
Labels 4 Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Silver heart brads from stash
Paper Doily and Ribbon
- Cut, score and fold card base.
- Cut White mat layer slightly smaller than card base.
- Cut Mauve mat layer slightly smaller than the white.
- Stamp Alice image onto white cardstock and color with Copic Markers.
- Crete a mask of lower portion of Alice and place mask over her feet and stamp again using the check board flooring.
- Die cut image with the Grand Labels 4 die.
- While image is still in die, ink around edged with Spun Sugar ink.
- Stamp sentiment on white card stock and die cut with Labels 4 - ink around edges like described above.
- Layer white and pink mat together.
- Adhere doily .
- Wrap ribbon around layers and tie knot .
- Nestle metal embellishment behind knot.
- Wrap 3 roses with green florist tape and glue to metal embellishment behind ribbon knot.
- Attach sentiment to the lower left side of the card.
- Insert 3 heart brads to top left corner before attaching mats to card base.