1. Use Mod Podge to glue crinkled tissue paper onto the outside of the baby jar. Apply a second coat to seal.
2. Stamp the Jumbo Tulip onto white cardstock three times.
3. Color petals with copic markers. (Color used from base to tip on full petal: YR18, YR12, YR00, RV14, R43)
4. Apply Versamark Pen to the tips of the petals and heat emboss with Crystal Embossing Powder.
5. Cut out flowers and glue one to front of baby jar and two on the back with Zip Dry.
6. Tie a bow around the base of the jar.
7. Add a tealight and enjoy!