FLOWERS Flower Fields by Melinda Gleissner
Clear Embossing Powder
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
VersaMark Watermark Ink by Tsukineko
Memento Grape Jelly Dye Ink by Tsukineko
Fireworks Craft Ink Spray by Tsukineko
White Card Base by The Paper Company
White Cardstock by The Paper Company
Garden Party Mat Stack by DCWV
Craft Sheet by Ranger Inkssentials
Permanent E-Z Runner Tape by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Cut a 5 1/8” x 3 7/8” panel from white cardstock.
- Stamp Ranunculus Field image several times using VersaMark ink; Sprinkle with Embossing Powder; Tap off excess and melt powder with heat tool.
- Using a variety of colors of ink spray, create a paint palette by spraying the ink into small, individual puddles on craft sheet.
- Paint flowers by picking up spray ink with Aquash Brush and brushing over image.
- Stamp sentiment in Grape Jelly ink.
- Cut a 5 1/4” x 4” panel from green patterned paper from Matstack; adhere to card base.
- Adhere colored image panel to card base.