Instructions- Please take a moment to review the instructions on all product packaging before beginning your project.
1. Using the 1" brush, apply a light streaky coat of White Wash and Golden Straw to the canvas, let dry.
2. Using the 1" brush apply a coat of varnish to the canvas, let dry.
3. Apply the medallion from the Thinking of You Set to the clear handle.
4. When using paint on stamps it is important that you do not overload the image. Pour a small puddle of paint out on your palette. Tap into the paint using the make-up sponge, pounce the sponge on a clean area of the palette. When you look at the bottom of the sponge it should be covered with paint but you should still be able to see the texture of the sponge. If you cannot move to a clean area and pounce the sponge on the palette again. Now quickly pounce the loaded sponge over the entire image and stamp image onto surface. If you do not like the image that you have stamped, simply clean it off using a wet wipe. Since there is a coat of varnish on the surface it will clean up easily!
5. Apply Hauser Light Green to the image using the make-up sponge and stamp image into one corner of the canvas. Continue stamping to form a triangular pattern in the corner of the canvas. Refer to photo. Color was applies lightly so images would be irregular and fade into the background.
6. Repeat step 5 in the opposite corner of the canvas. Let dry. Clean stamp using dish soap and an old toothbrush. Set aside to dry.
7. Apply the Rose image from the stamp set to the clear handle.
8. Apply Crimson Tide to the image using a make-up sponge and stamp image on canvas. Continue stamping image so it flows between and slightly over the medallion images. Let dry. Clean stamp.
9. Apply the scroll image from the stamp set to the clear handle.
10. Apply Crimson Tide to the image using a make-up sponge and stamp image as desired on canvas to fill in any negative spaces. Let dry. Clean stamp.
11. Using the ½" angle brush shade the roses with Crimson Tide. Highlight with a brush mix of Tangelo Orange + Crimson Tide. Reinforce shade with Burgundy Wine. Add a few brighter highlights with a brush mix of Tangelo Orange + Golden Straw, not too many.
12. Shade around roses with a thin watery mix of Crimson Tide, feathering color out around the scrolls. Reinforce shades around roses with Burgundy Wine. Let dry.
13. Using the 1" brush apply two coats of varnish. Let dry.
14. Cut slit to fit tote handles through. Apply magnetic pin backs and secure cover to tote. Enjoy!