FLOWERS Jumbo Orchid by Suzanne Czosek
Cling Jumbo Orchid
Aged Gold Embossing Enamel
Rose Color Fragments
Silver Crushed Glass Glitter
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
White Card Stock
Wide White Silk Ribbon from Creative Impressions
Embossing Heat Tool, Glue Pen, Dimensional Foam Adhesives
Spray mist color like glimmer mist or copic airbrush
plastic heart charm, white string
- Mist white card stock to create pink background - Allow to dry.
- Emboss Cling Jumbo Orchid using Versamark Ink and Aged Gold Embossing Enamel.
- Cut out and shape orchid to make it look more dimensional
- Emboss background from Cling Jumbo Zinnia on a white card, trim to a square.
- Attach Orchid to front of panel with dimensional adhesive.
- Tie ribbon around embossed background bringing it up between petals and tie in a bow including charm in bow.
- Adhere embossed panel to larger folded card front.
- Emboss greeting on white scrap, brush pad on edges of greeting panel and add embossed border.
- Use glue pen to adhere Color Fragments and Crushed Glass Glitter to flower and greeting.