The fun of Jumbo in this card- is going off the edge.
1. Make a green card base 4 ¼" x 5 ½"
2. Cut a piece of teal card stock 3 ¾" x 5"
3. Brush VersaMark ink pad along left side and coming in about ¼"
4. Sprinkle with Aged Silver
5. Stamp filigree design on bottom right corner with Versamark- sprinkle with Aged Silver Embossing Enamel, and heat emboss stripe and design.
6. Stamp Iris on watercolor paper with Black VersaFine Ink.
7. Paint with watercolors, cut out.
8. With VersMark Pen, brush a few areas on the flower petals with ink and emboss with Aged Silver.
9. Adhere teal panel to green card with stripe on left.
10. Adhere Iris in between stripe and filigree design with tips of flower extending slightly beyond top of card.