FLOWERS Jumbo Iris by Cyndi Bundy
Lavender Glass Glitter
Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
Black Bazzill, Neenah White card stock
Lava Green & Violet Inkagold (Vivadecor)
Black tulle, purple shimmery ribbon
- Cut, fold and score 8 1/2 X black panel to form card base.
- Stamp flourish three times in a row.
- Trim out flourish row and make it 5 1/2 inches tall.
- Stamp iris three times on white card stock.
- Color iris and trim out. Trim the stem off on two of them.
- Layer and adhere irises to one another with glue, slightly offset to give dimensional appearence.
- Adhere to flourish panel with glut and tie tulle and ribbon around them.
- Adhere iris to card front.
- Apply Glass Glitter with glue to iris.