1. Cut kraft cardstock to fit onto cover of notebook.
2. Stamp tropical flower multiple times over kraft cardstock using black ink.
3. Color with watercolor pencils. Paint with waterbrush.
4. Accent with white gel pen.
5. Dot centers with glue pen and sprinkle crystal glitter over centers.
6. Sponge edges of cover and flower images with brown dye ink.
7. Attach flower panel to front of notebook.
8. Stamp smaller tropical flowers on strip of kraft cardstock. Color with same watercolor pencils and waterbrush. Accent with gel pen and glitter.
9. Punch circle from smaller flowers. Cut out additional flower. Glue dot flower onto circle.
10. Punch hole in circle.
11. Stamp name using Versamark on circle tag. Heat emboss using white embossing powder.
12. Attach ribbon to tag.
13. Tie ribbon to front of cover.
14. Attach tag to ribbon on cover front.