FLOWERS Nest Egg by Lynn Mercurio
Nest Egg Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
Scenic Selection Embossing Powder Kit
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
Spray Bottle 2 oz (1)
Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
Papers: Bazzill Dark Brown and Sugar Cream, Scott by American Crafts, mustard card stock
Ink: Vivid Coffee Bean, Ranger Weathered Wood
Eyelet, Jute Twine, Zva Crative Crystals
Raffia, feather, glue, scissors, dimensional foam adhesive
Embossing Heat Tool
- Cut, score and fold 5 1/2 X 8 1/2 inch Dark Brown panel to form card base.
- Cut 4 1/2 X 3 1/2 inch patterned paper and ink edges.
- Stamp sentiment and feathers on patterned panel with Coffee Bean ink.
- Adhere three crystals to the end of the flourishes.
- Adhere to card base with dimensional foam adhesive.
- Stamp nest image on 4 X 2 1/4 inch Sugar Cream tag panel with brown ink.
- Combine a little Honey and Nutmeg embossing powder.
- Sprinkle onto tag. Heat set from bottom.
- Adhere to 4 1/4 X 2 1/2 inch mustard tag panel.
- Punch hole for tag and insert eyelet and thread jute through opening.
- Bunch some raffia and adhere it to the center of the nest with glue.
- Add feather and cut out stamped eggs with dimensional foam adhesive.
- Adhere tag to card base with dimensional foam adhesive.