1. Cut panels from pattern paper. Sponge edges of panel using purple dye ink.
2. Spritz glimmer mist over white cardstock (8 ½" x 11") and tissue paper (6" x 6") using green glimmer mist randomly leaving white areas. Repeat in white areas with purple glimmer mist.
3. Let dry completely.
4. Stamp Flowers three times on cardstock leaving room for circle around flowers using black ink.
5. Cut circle around each flower leaving flowers and leaves outside of circle. I did this using a circle cutter and stopping at edge of petal and starting on other side of petal. This can also be done by tracing circle around flower and only cutting up to petal and around edges of petals.
6. Sponge edges of circles with purple dye ink.
7. Highlight flowers and leaves with white gel pen.
8. Stamp two butterflies on glimmer misted tissue paper. Cut out. Accent wings and body with glue and glitter.
9. Spritz glimmer mists (brown, and purple) next to each other on a craft mat or acrylic sheet. Dip seam binding ribbon into glimmer mist and repeat until fully saturated. Let dry.
10. Attach panels to card base.
11. Pop dot flowers and attach to the panels.
12. Pop dot butterfly in left corner and attach.
13. Fold over butterfly and add glue dot to hold in folded position. Then attach using glue dot to flowers.
14. Tie ribbon to right side and create two bows.