FLOWERS Botanical Asperula by Wendy Jordan
Aged Aqua Embossing Enamel
Gold Halo Glitter Mix – Large Jar
Paper: Desert Storm (Neenah), Belguim Blue Rich Shade (World Win), Chap Scott (American Crafts)
Ink: Chipped Sapphire, Victorian Velvet, Crushed Olive (Distress Ink Ranger); button (vintage)
Ribbon: Lace (provided); Denim Organdy Swirl Ribbon, Twine (Creative Impressions)
Die cuts (Spellbinders)
- Cut card base and die cuts to desired size.
- Stamp focal image with Watermark ink , sprinkle with Detail White Embossing Powder and heat set.
- Add bits of color to stamped image with desired color medium.
- Crinkle lace trim at bottom of card base and wrap ribbon around top of crinkled lace.
- Layer focal image with patterned paper die cut and adhere to card base.
- Apply liquid glue around the edge of the focal image die cut and sprinkle with Gold Halo Glitter.