1. Cut card base from card stock; cut panels to desired size
2. Spray each piece of cream card stock with coffee-water, sprinkle extra grounds on top.
Set aside to dry (brush off any excess grounds before use).
3. When dry, stamp rose and horse image on separate panels. Color as desired using
4. Horse panel: Cover entire panel with Versamark ink, pour Dep Impressions clear powder
over that and heat set from underneath. Repeat this process at least three times, adding
mica fragments as desired. To achieve cracked-glass effect, place panel in freezer for a
minute, remove, and bend it lightly with fingers - the heated powder will “crack”.
5. Main background panel: Randomly sprinkle Aged Taupe and Aged Black embossing
enamels on panel; heat set from underneath.
6. Adhere all panels to card base (note: foam tape was used for both the rose and horse
7. Tie ribbon around bottom of card.