SPRING Flower Fields by Melinda Gleissner
Cling Flower Fields
Cling Just A Note...
Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
Colored Pencils by Prismacolor
Odorless Paint Thinner by Mona Lisa
Blending Paper Stumps by Pro Art
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink by Tsukineko
The Jeweled Colored Cardstock Stack by DCWV
White Cardstock by The Paper Company
Black Cardstock by The Paper Company
Permanent E-Z Runner Tape by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Create a card base from 5” x 10” piece of green cardstock.
- Cut a 4” x 4” panel from black cardstock; Cut a 3-7/8” x 3-7/8” panel from green cardstock. Adhere both to card base.
- Cut a 3-3/4” x 3-3/4” panel from white cardstock; Stamp Ranunculus Field image on white panel using Tuxedo Black ink.
- Color image with pencils; Blend with paint thinner and stumps.
- Stamp sentiment on white panel using Tuxedo Black ink; Adhere to card base.