1. Make a green card base.
2. Layer white beneath a layer of Garden Café Patterned paper by American Crafts which was a light blue color with this great white embossed pattern.
3. Add Mustard Seed and Peeled Paint inks to the patterned paper. The white resists, leaving a great background for this fanciful mermaid that more closely matched the colors used.
4. Stamp the Mermaid on whitie card stock and color with Copic Markers.
5. Draw a base for the Mermaid with a Copic Multiliner pen.
6. Add glitter, gold glitter glass and some of the Sage Fragments to the base.
7. Add lots of texture with Fine Crystal Snow, Champagne Glass Glitter and the Sage colored Fragments.
8. For a final touch, add a few self-adhesive pearls, jute twine , jute netting, and three pearl brads.