1. Match scrap of cardstock from Best Creations (pale plum) to Copic Markers.
2. Coat a piece of Chipboard from Tecnique Tuesday with Versamark Ink then sprinkle with Vintage Plum and Vintage Lilac embossing tinsels and heat.
3. Employ the Encrusted Jewel Technique by embedding some Lavender Crushed Glass Glitter into the embossing enamel.
4. Stamp pale plum cardstock with the Calligraphy sampler stamp in Victorian Velvet distress ink.
5. Stamp the Medieval Unicorn and color with Copic Markers (RV65,63,61).
6. Embossed the edge a bit with the same powders used on the chipboard.