1. Stamp Leaves onto cream cardstock with rust ink that has been stamped off once.
2. Stamp Kind Friendship over it with black ink.
3. Frantage the edges using Gold Encrusted Jewels.
4. Layer onto green paper with edges sanded.
5. Ink the large leaf with black Stazon, stamp onto clear shrink plastic, color with chalks, cut out, punch a hole in the top and shrink.
6. Tie leaf to panel with cord.
7. Stamp Leaves onto white cardstock in black and sponge with rust, butterscotch and lettuce inks.
8. Apply the embossing powder from the Gold Encrusted Jewels to the edges and heat.
9. Add gold photo corners to the corners.
10. Assemble card as shown.