Instructions- Please take a moment to review the instructions on all product packaging before beginning your project.
1. Sand frame to smooth any rough edges or patches. Dust off with paper towel.
2. On palette mix Wood Sealer + Burnt Umber (2:1).
3. Using the 1" brush apply mix to entire frame. Apply in the same direction as the grain for best effect. Wipe off excess with a paper towel. Let dry.
4. Stamp image 3-5 times on frame and sprinkle with desired embossing powder color. When applying colors hold the frame over the cardstock, pour excess powder back into the appropriate jar.
5. Carefully heat set using the embossing gun. On wood you need to keep the gun moving so as not to scorch the wood or over heat it to the point it draws sap. Keep the heat gun moving in small circles over the entire design image. Embossing powder is "cooked" when it appears shiny.
6. Repeat Step 5 until all of the colors from the palette have been used. Let the surface cool in between applying colors for best results. Overlap colors and images as desired.
7. The insert is simply the cardboard insert that comes with the frame. Ink it with the Versamark Ink and pour embossing powders over it in a diagonal pattern. Heat set and let cool.
8. Stamp the Thank You image from the set and emboss with Clear Bark from the set. Heat set, let cool and replace in frame. Enjoy!