1. Stamp image using black ink on white cardstock. Color with watercolor pencils. Cut in rectangle and cut out edges of image.
2. Mount image on white cardstock sponged with orange dye ink.
3. Cut pattern paper in background. Stamp leaves across the surface using black ink. Color with watercolor pencils and waterbrush.
4. Sponge edges of the pattern paper with brown dye ink.
5. Highlight edges of leaves with glue pen. Sprinkle with gold micro glitter.
6. Tie raffia around the background. Pop dot mounted image and attach to card.