FALL Friendly Scarecrow by Jennifer Dove
Yellow, Red and White cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Spellbinders Scallops and Oval Dies
Zip Dry Adhesive by Beacon
Ribbon and flower
- Fold 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" yellow panel to create card base.
- Stamp Scarecrow on white panel with black ink.
- Color with Copic Markers.
- Punch Scarecrow with oval die.
- Punch Scallop oval from red cardstock with die and adhere Scarecrow to red oval with glue.
- Stamp phrase on white panel with black ink.
- Trim close to words.
- Color edges with Copics.
- Adhere to red panel with glue.
- Layer and adhere plaid panel to slightly larger red panel, then to card front.
- Tie ribbon around card base.
- Adhere phrase panel.
- Glue flower to bow.