1. Fold a kraft cardstock into a 4 ¼" x 5 ½" card base.
2. Stamp Dreamy Leaves with VersaMarker Ink on Kraft base front.
3. Using Spots & Dots Cuttlebug Folder, make two spotted panels of paper.
4. Stitch the spotted paper to a background cardstock
5. Glue the two panels together, stacking them so they are offset and overlapping.
6. Adhere two plaid strips of patterened paper across panels - not going completely across card.
7. Die cut an orange tag, and a white one.
8. Stamp the chick on the center of the tag and color with Copic Markers.
9. Pierce 4 tiny holes along bottom of orange tag. Punch an 1/8" hole at top of tags.
10. Fasten tags to front of card at an angle with double sided foam adhesive.
11. Embellish tag with a small bow.