Stamp the chick on a piece of white card stock, and color with Copic Markers.
2. Color the edges of the white chick panel with Copic Marker (E31). Since Copics are alcohol based markers, when you use blending solution on a piece of burlap dabbed directly on the colored part of card, and hold for 3 seconds, it will remove the ink and leave the pattern.
3. Mount the chick on Tawney, then Sunbeam card stock. Mount some yellow patterned paper on a piece of Cameo card stock.
4. Sprinkle some Shabby White Embossing Enamel on a 4" x 5" piece of brown card stock. Heat from underneath to prevent powder from blowing away. If you use this method, you won't need any adhesive to hold Embossing Enamel. Mount on yellow cardstock- tie a ribbon with a bow around the piece before mounting on card base.
5. Layer patterned paper and chick on top of the brown speckled paper.
6. Mount the whole assembled piece to the card base and attach one brad to the bow.