1. Start with a paper maché Easter egg. (6 1/2" x 4"1/2"). Cut an oval shape 4" x 3". Trace onto the front of the egg and cut out using exacto knife.
2. Paint egg surface inside and out white. (Acrylic works fine)
3. Glimmer mist seam binding and tissue paper with yellow mist. (You will need about 4 sheets of tissue paper.)
4. Glue tissue paper over outside of egg by applying liquid glue to surface and layering on the tissue paper. Rip pieces and apply. Repeat until entire outside surface is covered with yellow tissue paper. Let dry.
5. Apply layer of liquid glue (Elmer's craft glue worked just fine) using foam brush on inside of egg. Cover completely. Pour generous amount of Gilded Mica Fragments inside of egg. Tip and turn egg to cover entire inside. Add more flakes if needed. Let dry.
6. Using foam brush and glue brush on thin layer of glue on surface of tissue paper. Sprinkle Stampendous Multi-Crystal Mix Glitter over entire surface.
7. Take a strip of super tacky tape and run around the opening. Sprinkle Halo Gold Mix Glitter on border around opening.
8. Take Spanish moss and glue into bottom of egg. Take foam brush with glue and touch and drip bits of blue into moss and sprinkle with Gold Glitter.
9. Glimmer mist white cardstock. Cut into tag shape. Stamp "For You" sentiment onto tag using black ink. Run glue pen around edges and sprinkle with Gold Glitter.
10. Tie ribbon around egg and accent with mini paper flowers.
11. Stamp chicks using water resistant black ink on white cardstock. Color using watercolor pencils and aqua brush. Add highlights using white gel pen. Cut out using detail scissors. Sponge edges with light brown distress inks.