1. Stamp the Running Horse with Versamark on kraft cardstock and emboss with EP111 Midnight Black Embossing Enamel. Do not heat set at this point.
2. Mark a wide border around the edges of the kraft cardstock with a ruler and pencil. Using the Versamark ink pad directly on the cardstock dab a border around the horse image.
3. Sprinkle Aged Ochre Embossing Enamel on each edge individually and tap off excess. After all sides are done, sprinkle a little more on the border. Add Chiffon Color Fragments and Black Glass Glitter on border.
4. Use tweezers to take off any fragments or glass glitter off of the horse image. Heat emboss from the back side of the paper. Adhere to Craft Core Nostalgic paper and distress edges with scissors.
5. Tie a knot in woven burlap ribbon and wrap around the bottom of the embossed panel. Use tacky tape to adhere to Olive cardstock.