1. Color your image using your favorite coloring medium.
2. Using coffee spritz distress the background (instant coffee sprinkled on a water misted paper). Cut image down to 4 x 4 3/4 and distress the edges.
3. Cut pattern paper 3 1/2 x 5 and layer onto kraft card stock measuring 3 3/4 x 5 3/8. Wrap with May Arts leather ribbon.
4. Cut Kraft pattern paper 4 x 5 and layer onto 4 1/4 x 5 1/4 blue card stock. Emboss using clear Bark embossing powder and a swirl from set Jumbo Hollyhock.
5. Cut a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 square out of strip pattern paper and layer onto 5 3/4 x 5 3/4 Kraft cardstock and then place onto a 6 x 6 teal card base.
6. Using foam tape adhere lion to layer two.
7. Tuck a little burlap between the layers. Layer these onto layer three as shown in picture.
8. Using foam tape assemble them to the fourth layer.
9. Using liquid glue add some Gold Halo glitter, Chiffon, Hunter, and Teal Color Fragment chips to the image and background mats.