1. Spritz a page of mohawk cardstock with coffee mixture and allow to dry.
2. Stamp Music Score with VersaMark on a panel of the coffee spritz cardstock and heat emboss with Marcasite EP.
3. Back panel with dark brown cardstock and then adhere to a square dark red panel.
4. Tie two lengths of ribbon around the panel as shown.
5. Stamp Jingle music on a panel of coffee spritz cardstock and back with a dark brown panel.
6. Adhere jingle music panel to card as shown.
7. Stamp victrola image on a panel of coffee spritz cardstock with black ink and color with markers.
8. Back panel with a larger dark brown panel and then adhere to card.
9. Sprinkle Aged Silver embossing enamel, Silver Halo and Silver Glass Glitter on to card and heat from underneath to melt.