1. Stamp Snowflakes on white panel with blue ink.
2. Cover panel with VersaMark and heat emboss with Crystal Embossing powder.
3. Randomly drop chunky white embossing enamel on panel and heat from underneath to melt.
4. Tear edges of panel and sponge blue ink along the edges.
5. Adhere panel to square blue card.
6. Tie ribbon around card and adhere.
7. Adhere Shaved Ice fragments around edges of stamped panel.
8. Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel with blue ink.
9. Sponge blue ink around the edges.
10. Back panel with a scallop edge die cut panel and adhere to card.