CHRISTMAS Silent Night by Debi Hammons
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
Midnight Black Embossing Powder
Bazzill Basics Cardstock in Lakeshore and Bahama
Glossy White and Silver Cardstock
Alcohol inks in various blues, Rubbing Alcohol
Encore Silver Ink by Tsukineko
Embossing Heat Tool
Anti-Static Pouch for Embossing
- Fold a 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" panel of Lakeshore cardstock in half to form card base.
- Layer a 5 1/4" X 4" panel of Silver Cardstock on card front
- Layer a 5" X 3 3/4" panel of Bahama Cardstock on silver layer
- On a 4 7/8" X 3 5/8" panel of glossy white cardstock press the Silver encore ink pad several times.
- On a cotton ball or sponge dauber, wet with alcohol then add drops of alcohol inks
- Pounce dauber or cotton ball on silver inked cardstock until desired look is achieved. Allow to dry.
- Use an anti-static pouch over entire panel to make sure embossing doesn't stick to ink.
- Emboss Silent night on panel with VersaMark and Black Embossing Powder
- Adhere embossed panel to card front.