1. Trim gray card stock to 5 x 10. Fold in half to create card base.
2. Trim red card stock to 4 ¾ “ x $ ¾ “. Attach to card base with tape runner.
3. Trim teal card stock to 4 ½” x 4 ½”. Tie bow with ribbon wrap around card stock. Attach to card base with foam pop up tape.
4. Stamp Run image with memento ink. This image was colored with copic markers. Color chart is on Stampendous website.
5. Die cut image with oval die cut. Cut 2 mats with red and gray card stock. Attach each with foam pop up tapes and attach to card base.
6. Add crystal glitter and shaved ice in snowy area.