1. Cut the gift tags from white card using Vintage Cabinet Card Mini die.
2. Create backgrounds by blending distress inks.
3. Punch a small snowflake from card and use the negative as a stencil. Sponge inks through the stencil to create more interest.
4. Spray your tags with Gold mist and allow to dry.
5. Using Coffee ink stamp Charms images in corners and along the borders. Colour the images using the markers.
6. Using Watermark ink stamp the frame from the XXXX set twice and heat emboss with white detail powder. Stamp words 'To' and 'From' within the frames and heat emboss in white.
7. Add shading within the frames with white chalk pencil.
8. Add shading to your images with brown chalk pencil.
9. Swipe Versamark ink along the edges and sprinkle with Vintage mahogany powder. Heat emboss.
10. Punch a large snowflake from the sticky panel. Peel of one side and sprinkle with Shaved Ice. Tap with your finger tips to add adhesion.
11. Attach the snowflake to the tag with an eye let and thread a gold string for a tag hanger.