1. Stamp snowy words from the Top Hat Snowman set on white cardstock with red ink.
2. Tear top and bottom edges of stamped panel and adhere to the bottom of a red card.
3. Stamp snowman with black ink on a white panel and color with copic markers.
4. Adhere flock to image with Stamp n Bond.
5. Back panel with red and white panels and then adhere to card.
6. Stamp sentiment from Snowman Banner set on a die cut oval panel.
7. Back sentiment panel with a red panel and then adhere to card.
8. Randomly sprinkle chunky white embossing enamel on card and heat from underneath to melt.