CAFE HOUSE MOUSE Warm Cup by Jamie Martin
Tiny Alphabet Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
Versafine Black Ink by Tsukineko
Adirondack Butterscotch & Latte Ink by Ranger
White, Purple, Green, & Tan Cardstock
Watercolor Pencils by Staedtler
Embossing Folder by Cuttlebug
3 in 1 Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Stamp Warm Cup with black, watercolor and cut out.
2. Stamp sentiment on yellow and tie to the handle with copper cord, layer onto purple paper and tie with tan ribbon.
3. Stamp Coffee Background on white paper with black, watercolor one coffee cup and apply glossy accents.
4. Outline a couple of the words in purple.
5. Sponge edges with butterscotch ink and layer onto paper.