CAFE HOUSE MOUSE Caffeine High by Kristine Reynolds
Vintage Mahogany Embossing Tinsel
Aged Rose Embossing Enamel
Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel
Champagne Crushed Glass Glitter
VersaMarker Watermark Pen
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Tim Holtz Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink by Ranger
White, Pink, & Brown Cardstock
Copic Markers - E00, E01, E02, E21, E23, E25, T1, T3, T5, RV10, RV21, RV23, W3, W5, W6
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Layer brown and pink cardstock panels onto a brown card.
2. Stamp coffee background on a white panel with black ink and color with markers.
3. Cut stamped panel into smaller panels.
4. Sponge edges of stamped strips with brushed corduroy ink and color with markers.
5. Adhere to card.
6. Stamp image on a white panel with black ink and color with markers.
7. Sponge distress ink on edges of panel .
8. Back image panel with pink and brown panels and then adhere to card.
9. Sprinkle embossing powders, enamels, and glass glitter on card and heat from underneath until melted.