BIRTHDAY Fairy Queen by Jennifer Dove
Large Rectangle Acrylic Handle
Pink and Burgundy Card Stock plus Key to My Heart patterned paper by Graphic 45
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink by Tsukineko
Tim Holtz Scattered Straw Distress Ink by Ranger
Tim Holtz Fired Brick Crackle Paint
- Fold 12" X 6" panel of pink card stock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a 5 1/2" X 5 1/2" panel of patterned paper to a 5 3/4" X 5 3/4" panel of burgundy card stock. Adhere to card front.
- Apply a medium coat of crackle paint to three light pink panels, allow to dry thoroughly. (http://youtu.be/43m8eiQZ3P0)
- Layer crackled pieces to light pink card stock layers. Apply to card front as shown.
- Stamp Fairy Queen on a white panel with black Memento ink and color with Copic Markers.
- Use an applicator or makeup sponge to apply Straw Distress Ink to edges of stamped panel leaving a halo of white space around fairy image.
- Stamp additional blossoms on white scrap card stock, color, cut out, set aside.
- Adhere metal embellishments to card sides.
- Layer Fairy panel on larger burgundy panel then on card front with dimensional adhesive foam.
- Attach extra flowers with dimensional foam as in photo.