1. Paint willow and pearl acrylic paint on front of tag and allow to dry.
2. Stamp music bird image on tissue paper and color with pencils.
3. Apply stamped tissue to tag with fast finish decoupage.
4. Stamp wing part of bird on a scrap of cardstock and color with pencils.
5. Cut out wing and attach to bird with pop dot.
6. Stamp music notes part of image with black ink across the top of the tag.
7. When dry, trace over swirls with Versamarker pen and heat emboss with detail copper embossing powder.
8. Adhere fragments to tag with zip dry glue.
9. Stamp sentiment on a scrap of paper with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with detail black embossing powder.
10. Tear around the edges of the sentiment.
11. Sponge the edges with marmalade distress ink and then adhere to tag.
12. Sponge the edges of the tag with marmalade distress ink.
13. Tie ribbon on to tag.